Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Recruitment
TeacherHub is a special recruiter of S.E.N.D Teaching Assistants (TAs) and Learning Support Assistants (LAs) for both special needs and mainstream schools.
Opportunities in S.E.N.D
Our roles cover a range of educational needs and disabilities and may involve whole-class or small group support, or one on one positions assigned specifically to an individual pupil.
- EBD (Emotional Behavior Disorder)
- ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
- PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Disorder)
- MLD and SLD (Moderate and Severe Learning difficulties)-Emotional, Physical, Mental and Social dificulties
Working with S.E.N.D Pupils
Do you have?
- A passion to support S.E.N.D pupils and help them learn?
- Strong communication skills?
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations?
- Previous work with children and young people or within a care home?
We supply to Residential Units, Pupil Referral Units, and Specialist S.E.N.D schools and support many of our mainstream schools with their “Statemented” pupils who also require individual support.