Develop your practice
Build your teaching experience
Explore the UK and Europe
A different approach to providing UK teaching opportunities for overseas qualified teachers…
There continues to be a shortage of teachers in key subjects in the UK which offers an excellent opportunity to come to UK for a teaching adventure. TeacherHub are a UK teacher recruiting agency that seeks to add value to schools in the UK with their long term staffing challenges, rather than being a ‘supply agency’.
Our philosophy is all about different thinking and wrap around support that provides a quality of service that is more likely to deliver positive outcomes. TeacherHub is working in partnership with specific schools who are committed to properly supporting overseas trained teachers. It is sadly true that there are teachers who have had negative experiences – placed into unsuitable schools and provided with inadequate support.
We are working closely with committed schools to provide ‘wrap around support’ throughout the recruitment process.
Join our Webinar…
An informal and relaxed way to find out more.
We are holding online webinars weekly through February and March to give you the opportunity to find out more about a UK teaching adventures.
The webinar will cover:
Teaching in the UK – 30 Minutes
An overview and ‘warts and all’ insight into teaching opportunities in the UK:
- The UK education system, types of school
- Key differences and adapting to teaching in the UK
- Things to consider
- Where to live and teach
- 2018 opportunities
- Next Steps
Online Q and A – to 30 minutes
An opportunity for you to ask questions about any aspect of a UK teaching adventure.
Register an interest…
Diana’s Teaching Adventure
Diana, one of our placements, has written a blog
outlining her experiences with TeachuerHub.
Get an insight from her adventure…
- Living in London
- Things to see and do
- Markets in London
- Travelling on your half-term break
- Getting prepared for your placement
- Socializing with colleagues
Our wrap around support process means we are
with you every step of the way…
Before you arrive
- Access to CPD training to prepare you for teaching in the UK such as, the UK national
curriculum, safeguarding, data and assessment.
- Support with securing accommodation; visas if relevant; where to live; schools places for
children if relevant.
- We meet you at the airport, and ensure you have accommodation for your 1 st night.
- Full day of induction and training
- Support getting you safely installed in your new accommodation and school.
On-going throughout your placement
- Regular contact via phone or over coffee, particularly during your first few weeks.
- Social events with other overseas teachers.
- Access to on-going CPD training.