Teacher of Food & Textiles
Teacher of Food Technology & Textiles – to Key Stage 4 – Swindon
We are looking for a passiontate teacher of Food and Textiles to join a dynamic technology department at one of the most improved schools in Swindon.
The Academy has over 795 students on roll and is part of an Academy alliance that encompasses 2 secondary academies and provides all through education from early years to 18, with a Sixth Form for 240 students. It was inspected by Ofsted in 2017 and judged to be a "Good" school.
The school has an excellent leadership team who have worked hard to build an ethos based around community, welfare and development; they can offer:
-Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved students who deserve the very best teachers
– A superb building with state of the art facilities
– Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
– A rigorous whole-school discipline policy effectively supported by the senior leadership team.
– A fantastic team of technology teachers, who have been working together to develop the new curriculum
– Aupportive leadership and a committed Governing Body
– A guaranteed CPD offer with real opportunities to develop as a teacher
Please contact email@example.com or call 117 3017535 to find out more.
Rate of Pay
£22,000.00 – £38,000.00 per year
Job ID – TH5564